There are a few ways to create wealth before retirement – make more money, earn more on your investments, reduce your expenditures. But, there’s one approach that is more exciting than those – implementing tax minimization strategies. We explore that today!
In this episode, Steve and Mel discuss the following:
- The overall benefits of tax minimization strategies.
- Critical first steps before implementing key strategies.
- Key considerations for employer retirement plans.
- Traditional IRA v. Roth IRA.
- Why Health Savings Accounts are misunderstood and underutilized.
- Capital gains planning in today’s environment.
- And more!
Connect With Steve Martin or Mel Bond
- (615) 881-3954
- (615) 397-4504
Want to speak to a fiduciary financial planner?